Goku farming for NFTs
Goku Card is a collection of animated digital characters with varying scarcities. Each Goku Card is backed by a truly unique NFT and can be unpacked with Ball Points.
Classification of Goku cards
There are 4 levels of Goku cards which are sorted with their scarcity. Including: Copper, Silver, Gold and Diamond Cards.
You can stake your Goku tokens and receive reward points. Points are earned every day, based on the number of Goku tokens you stake.
Once you earn enough points, you can redeem them for a collectable NFT Goku Card. It entirely depends on you to collect them for yourself or sell them to others on the NFTs Market.
A list of commonly asked questions and answers on a website about project information.
Great Experiences Ahead
NFT Marketplace will be launched in order to buy, sell and trade NFTs. The market will ensure sustainability of the collectible ecosystem.
A series of mystery cards will be released. Each gathered card equals a rate which is eligible for revealing new Goku Cards. More new Goku Cards will be added to NFTs.
New Goku Cards Level
With more emerging Goku Cards, Mix Cards will be launched in the near future. Users can mix their cards to have an opportunity of creating new goku cards level with a higher scarcity.
A game space will be designed for users to use their cards in battles in order to receive engaging awards.
Chief Marketing Officer
- Master of International Marketing Management in the UK with 6 years of experience in Marketing and Business Development
- Growth Hacking Expert at VidGo & Marketing Lead of Tech startup
- Marketing Consultant at Vingroup and Viettel Telecom
Chief Technology Officer
- Founder at sPhoton Technology and Deverion
- Awarded 1st prize of MSP Vietnam’s hackathon 2016 & 2nd prize of Vietnam National Imagine Cup 2015
- PhD candiate in Cryptocurrency & Blockchain, France
Chief Product Officer
- 6 years of experience in core banking consulting, data warehouse and switching system implementation
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing, blockchain ecosystem research and advertising on mutil-channel
- Founder & Chief Business Officer (CBO) at OMIS Media
Art & Game Director
- 15 years of communication art and game design
- Developed "Animation coloring app for kids" at Bluebird Award 2016
- Awarded "Best game idea" of Gamejam Award 2012 FPT Arena Hanoi